Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Recipe Box: Pepperoni Chicken

I thought it would be fun today to share a super-yummy recipe that is easy-peasy to whip up and tastes oh-so-good! (PS- it's a bonus that the men love it too)! 

I first made this recipe in college with my best girls. One of my besties, Emily, loved to have her mom come visit for girl's weekends. And we all loved it because Mrs. Carmen was a GREAT cook- which meant lots of yummies for us!! This recipe was a Mrs. Carmen original, and I think you will all agree that is a favorite for everyone in your life. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!

1) Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees



2) Spray your baking dish with Pam and then place your chicken breasts in the bottom of the dish. Then layer your pepperoni over the top of the chicken breasts until they are completely covered.


3) Cover with a jar of your favorite marinara sauce


4) Cover with shredded mozzarella cheese


5) Bake 40 minutes (or until chicken in cooked through)


6) Cook pasta (I like angel hair but you can really use any kind!)

7) Serve chicken breasts over pasta and enjoy!


post signature

4 comments

  1. I made this last night, it was delish! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your adorable blog and now I'm happy to be your newest follower! As soon as I saw the name, I knew I'd love it :) That dish looks super yummy- definitely will have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you so much for stopping by (and loving the blog)! Your's is adorable too :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)