Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pineapple Princess



As i'm sure y'all are aware, pineapples have been everywhere this season! From t-shirts to tanks to skirts and accessories there was no escaping this motif. Well I was not immune to the charm of this print either, and when I spotted it on Tracy Negoshian's website I fell in love! And then, luck of all luck this beauty popped up at her sample sale last week! Score! I can't wait to style this tunic for fall as well- I think with boots and jeans it will be perfect for that "transition time" that is drawing nearer by the day :)







Tunic: Tracy Negoshian // Shorts: Old Navy (currently under $15!) // Ring: Technibond (sold out, similar)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Linking up with: Mix and Match Fashion, Lilly Style , Living in Color Style, Stylin' in St. Louis, and Afternoon Style

post signature

6 comments

  1. Ah, I'm so jealous of your sample sale possibilities! Great top! You look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! I got lots of fabulous new finds I can't wait to share :) Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. That top is so pretty and summery! You look great!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pineapples seem to be the print of the moment! Love the fun top, a fantastic Summery look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna! So happy you stopped by!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)