Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Merry Mermaids



I'm so excited to share with you one of my first After-Party sale purchases! I'm obsessed with my Skipper Pullovers and this Kingsley Crew is the same material, only in a crew neck sweatshirt (hello awesome)! I sized up in this because I like a little extra room when it comes to loungewear- but it is definitely true to size if you are interested in ordering. 

Also, it was not cool outside when taking these pictures, not even in the slightest (hello 98 degree heat index)! But I was so excited to start talking fall transition pieces that I couldn't wait to share it with y'all!  It will most definitely be a go-to piece when the weather starts to cool… but for now it is going to rest in my closet :) ha!








Sweatshirt: Lilly Pulitzer (sold out, but this print is my next purchase) // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Necklace: Our World Boutique (sold out, but cute and super similar) // Ring: Technibond (sold out, but love this)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

4 comments

  1. Looks like you found some great pieces at the Lilly sale! I grabbed a bikini from the sale this year and already love it!
    xo Nan - Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kicked myself after it was over for not getting a bikini- they were a steal! Good for you!!

      Delete
  2. That print is so pretty and I love the pink you paired it with! What a great sale find!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy, bright pink, it looks good on you.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)