Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Get Your Shine On


Happy Thursday Friends! I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday and we have a loooong weekend- I sure need one! My family is coming to visit for the weekend and I am so excited to take them around my neck of the woods; we're definitely going to "play tourist"! 

What fun plans do y'all have for Labor Day Weekend? Going to hit up the sure-to-be-amazing sales? I wish I could join you but I am going strong on my spending freeze and I refuse to break! ha!

Grab an adult beverage and your jacks and enjoy your weekend friends! :)










Dress: Loft Outlet (not online, similaradorable and under $50) // Sandals: Jack Rogers (if you want to get matchy-matchy)// Ring: Absolute (almost identical) // Bangle: Bellezza // Koozie: Prep Obsessed

Thanks for stopping by y'all!
Living in Color Style

Mix & Match Fashion

post signature

8 comments

  1. Love your yellow dress! It's perfect for Labor Day weekend! Have a wonderful time with your friend playing tourist. It's always fun to do where you live.

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Whitney! I'm really looking forward to it :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Pretty dress and I love these pictures, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! I had a blast taking them :)

      Delete
  3. I love your pictures! Do you take them with a tripod or do you have someone take them for you? You are adorable and I love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My talented Aunt takes my pictures for me :)

      Delete
  4. GORGEOUS photos, girl! You look beautiful in that dress!

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! Hope you are having a great Labor Day Weekend! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)