Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Essentials


Essentials



I think that it's no secret that I am a quintessential "girly girl" - and love every second of it! So when Alexandra from Man Crates (the ultimate gift site for your man!) asked me what my do or die essentials were I knew that there were several all-girl items I couldn't live without! 

Here's what my essentials are:


1. Vera Bradley Planner- I broke up with my Lilly Pulitzer planner this year… and it was a HARD break-up! But I am loving my new sidekick in my Vera Bradley student planner! I carry my planner in my purse every day, and my LP was getting way to heavy (#shoulderpain) so I'm loving the light weight of my Vera. Plus, it's cute to boot and we all know my obsession with staying organized :)  

2. Jack Rogers Sandals- I believe that Jack Rogers seriously go with everything. Dresses, skirts, shorts, pants, dressy, casual… there's nothing these babies don't match! 

3. Lilly Pulitzer Meg Sundress- With this serious Florida heat we wear sundresses about 8 months out of the year- so adding cute new ones to my collection pretty much counts as an investment, right? This beauty from Lilly may be worth, ahem, investing in sooner rather than later ;) 

4. Amika Hair Straightener- My hair is rather large by nature- like bad perm caught in a rainstorm BIG! So hair tools are my best friend and a high-power straightener is a must in my arsenal. I've had my Amika for over 2 years and it is for real the best ever! Ladies go get yo self one, like yesterday! You won't regret this!

5. Champagne- Does this even need an explanation? ha! I've been on the hunt for my go-to, signature bar drink, but is there anything wrong with always wanting to order champagne? It's bubbly, fun, and my favorites are always pink! 

What do you consider your do or die essentials?

Thanks for stopping by y'all! 

post signature

1 comment

  1. That Lilly Pulitzer dress is on my wish list! I love it!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)