Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v.6}





1. Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" ... and may or may not be dancing around my living room in a tutu as we speak!

2. Lilly Pulitzer's grandson weds - and it's the absolute perfect, low-key celebration of love!

3. Is it even fall if you don't have a fab pair of riding boots?

4. J's Everyday Fashion totally opened up about her struggles (and successes) in blogging. If you need encouragement for anything at all- read her story! I hope it inspires you to persevere as much as it did me.

5. Saving Money! Y'all, budgets aren't usually in my lingo, but after a few too many shopping sprees at Lilly Pulitzer and J.Crew Factory I think its time to tackle #35 on my 101 in 1001 list... a shopping ban for 30 days!

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! I'm really excited to have some free time to photograph outfits for the blog, catch up on Junior League planning, and maybe squeeze in a fun date night! I'm going to soak in every last bit of the summer months. Let me know if you have any fun plans too!

Thank you for stopping by y'all!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)