Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {V. 5}

Displaying photo.JPG



1. This Kate Spade look-alike dress (for 1/4 of the price)!

2. I'm not even gonna lie, I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Bachelor! So of course I'm loving the Bachelor's trashy cousin, "Bachelor in Paradise"- and this ranking of the cast members had me giggling out loud!

3. These J.Crew sweaters have me dreaming of riding boots and pumpkin spice lattes… hurry up fall!

4. If I could be anyone, I would be Kate Middleton. At least with this guide I can dress like her.

5. Ahhhh! These bow boots are making me weak in the knees!

BONUS: The Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale is coming Monday August 18!!! Get your credit cards ready ladies because the pieces are going to fly our the door!!

Thanks for stopping by y'all! Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)