Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 4)




1. The fact that I FINALLY created my "101 in 1001" List after being inspired by Mackenzie Horan's list (of the adorable Design Darling blog)! Thanks for the idea to make my goals and dreams (big and small) come true! You can keep up with my accomplishments by clicking on the "101 in 1001" page above- and if you want to write your own let me know!

2. The fact that Banana Republic Factory is now online! I think this skirt needs to make it's way into my closet :) (along with this dress and this tropical skirt)

3. Even though it's 95 degrees I'm already dreaming of fall fashion… these popovers (opt 1, opt 2) from the Gap are PERFECT for that first September chill!

4. These "Blogger to Blogger Tips" from Living in Color Print are great no matter what stage of blogging you are at! 

5. I about fell over when I saw this sparkle collar top - so so so good!

I'm so excited to cross off the first item on my "101 in 1001" list this weekend by going to see "Legally Blonde: The Musical" with my best gal pals! I already know the soundtrack by heart so I just know were going to have so much fun!! Bonus: I also get to see my sweet family and help my sis pick out her back-to-school outfit! 

Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

6 comments

  1. I like your Banana Republic skirt choice. I will think of you when I wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea BR Factory was online!! This is bad news... And that sparkle top! Ah!! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Dangerous and great at the same time! :)

      Delete
  3. ahh Legally Blonde the musical? That must be an amazing show. I'm also excited about seeing BF online finally! Heaven help my bank account! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! My bank account is so sad but my closet is SO happy! ha!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)