Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 3}




1. A true southern girl loves her some mason jars... and these mason jar measuring cups are the bee's knees!

2. The pom pom tank I'm lusting over is now on sale- and with code "treat" you can take an extra 40% off ("uh-oh" my wallet says!)

3. Ginny just changed my hair life with this tip on blow-drying thick hair! Seriously y'all I've been doing it for a week now and my hair has never felt better (even in 90% humidity!)

4. Lilly Pulitzer's new "under the palm" print might be my favorite ever... pink + navy perfection!

5. The Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is almost over... and these MK boots may be worth the investment!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! It's Junior League's Back to School Care Fair this weekend and we are going to give out over 1,500 backpacks to children in need - I can't wait! It's one of my favorite events we do all year- the smiles on children's faces is the best thing I've ever seen. It's such a joy to bring joy to others!

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out, isn't it crazy the difference it makes????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling all my girlfriends the secret… they are hooked!

      Delete
  2. Those measuring cups are so cute and J. Crew's sale right now is so good yet so bad for my wallet, too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)