Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Anchored at the Beach



I can't believe it is Monday again… they just seem to sneak up so fast these days! I had such a fun weekend with my girlfriends seeing "Legally Blonde: The Musical" and getting my sister ready for her first day of school (can't believe she'll be a Junior!) Now it's back to my weekly routine… :)

And speaking of routines, it's pretty standard to have another nautical outfit to share isn't it?! I just love these anchor pants (a steal from J.Crew factory) and adding a breezy tank was the perfect after-dinner attire while at the beach. You can't beat a classic navy + white combo! 









Tank: Loft Outlet (similar) // Pants: J.Crew Factory (sold out but love this print) // Flats: Audrey Brooke // Bangle: Bellezza  

Have a great Monday y'all and thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)