Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Black and White with Bows All Over

If you know anything about me by now, you know that bright colors are my jam- so this black and white piece may not seem like my usual M.O. However, the mix of different stripes and perfect A-line flouncy skirt are absolutely up my alley! I fell hard and fast for this classic little number as soon as I spotted it. To make it even more "me" I added some bows and poof! My favorite new work look was created!








Dress: Banana Republic (sold out but love this cute alternative) // Bow Necklace: XXI obsessed with this one) // Bow Belt: Kate Spade Outlet // Bow Heels: Antonio Melani (super similar) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: Victoria Wieck

Linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, and Le Stylo Rouge for the Trend Spin Link-Up!

post signature

10 comments

  1. I love that dress. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for helping me look fab in the photos! :) Couldn't do it without you!

      Delete
  2. Found you via Trend Spin link up. Love the dress. It does so much for you that you barely have to accessorize! - J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this dress, and it looks fabulous on you! I saw this dress on The Classy Cubicle a while back, and I literally had it ordered online within 5 minutes. I actually wore it yesterday and got lots of comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's the best when you find a dress you (and others) love!! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the different widths of stripes on this dress - keeps it interesting! And the bow is just the perfect accent!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is amazing! So flirty, feminine, and fun! I adore how you styled it, you are a fashionista, and a beauty queen! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)