Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

To the Max

Y'all have to know by now that I am the sucker for a great maxi. There is such a simple elegance when you throw on a maxi dress- it's the best kind of sophistication! You wanna know the best part of this maxi?! It was under $30 - gotta love an Old Navy steal!









Maxi: Old Navy (sold out but love this) // Opal Ring: Absolute // Bracelets: Victoria Wieck and Technibond (coming June 23)

Many thanks to Iridescent Photography for the great pictures- it was so fun working with you!

post signature

16 comments

  1. Love the maxi! I though for sure it was vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this maxi, I haven been to Old Navy in awhile, I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute AND budget friendly- a total win! ;)

      Delete
  3. Girl, you are always looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ease of the maxi dress, and your opal ring is stunning!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my very favorite rings!

      Delete
  5. Adorable maxi! Looks like I need to check out Old Navy. :)

    Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cheeks are just the cutest things!! Love that maxi - great pick!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pattern on your dress and the colours at the bottom of it. It's halterneck which suits you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)