Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

#tbt : Collegiate Style

BREAKING NEWS... I'm thrilled to be one of the featured three bloggers today for Three-fer Thursday with Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe!! Thanks for the love ladies!!
---------------
Now back to business :) ...

When I was at the University of Florida (go Gators) there was an unofficial campus uniform. The basic outfit on just about every student was khaki shorts (the more colorful the better) and some southern outfitters brand t-shirt- bonus if you had on Jack Rogers! I found myself more and more wearing this "uniform" the majority of my collegiate experience. And now, 4 years post-grad, this combination is my favorite go-to for casual weekend wear...I guess you can take the girl outta college, but you can't take the college outta the girl!





I'm so excited that I've discovered the absolute sweetest lil local shop, Salt Pines. They carry the most adorable Southern Brands for clothing and your home. Seriously y'all I could scoop up everything in the shop! I love that they carry a new favorite of mine, Southern Point Company whose mascot is a GSP like my sweet boy! 



Can you spot my favorite detail of this shirt?? If you guessed the sweet Buddy look-alike pup on the back, you'd be right! Can't get enough of my little love bug!




Shirt: Southern Point Company via Salt Pines // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Bow Bracelet: Katie Bowhead via b.ivy // Sunglasses: Payless // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer (this year's version)

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe for Three-fer Thursday! Also linking up with Living in Color Style and Stylin in St Louis for the Spotlight Weekly Link-up. Check them out and join the fun :)

post signature

1 comment

  1. Love your colourful pink shorts, they really liven up the look. The pictures but the forest and lake are fab.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)