Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Rompin' Around

Y'all I am so excited to bring you a fun lil interactive campaign today called "Closet Swap" with Raise.com! Jessica at raise.com asked me to share the looks I will be strutting as the weather across the country transitions into summer. As you know, Florida didn't know it had to wait for summer heat so I've been transitioning my wardrobe for awhile now! But for me nothing says summer more than my newest obsession, Rompers! #alldayeveryday

This fun lil frock from Loft is absolutely perfect to beat the heat in- it's the most lightweight, breathable material ever! I also love that it is loose and flowy- and doesn't cling to any curve. I added my new favorite bow sandals (because nothing says summer like a bow) and I am ready for a HOT Florida day!

Friends, what is your favorite way to transition your wardrobe into summer?










In case you don't know, raise.com is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell gift cards. Did granny give you a gift card to a store 20 years out of your age range? Sell it here for cash to buy an outfit you love! Or are you looking for a deal on a gift card to your favorite store? Then get it for a bargain at raise.com! Summer looks are at your fingertips at raise.com!

Romper: Loft // Bow Sandals: Vince Camuto // Silver Necklace: HSN (love this) // Watch: Randy Jackson (similar) // Ring: Victoria Wieck (similar)

Happy Monday Friends! Make it a wonderful week!

post signature

Disclaimer: Although I am partnering with raise.com, all opinions in this post are my own.

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)