Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Playing Koi

It ain't a secret what a crush I have on all things nautical- so you can imagine that I about fell over when this pretty lil necklace made its way into my life! Wowza! These three sparkly koi fish gave me three big reasons to smile! 

Since this necklace is such a statement I kept my outfit simple with navy stripes and for one extra punch threw on my adorable bow sandals (thanks mom for the great find)! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful week, and throwing on a little extra bling to make it a sparkly one! :) 










Koi Necklace: Heidi Daus (sold out, but LOVE this one) // Navy Tee: Merona (absolutely the best tee shirt!) // Striped Skirt: J.Crew Factory // Bow Sandals: Material Girl // Watch: Real Collectibles // Anchor Ring: Kate Spade (love the bow version)

Thanks again to Iridescent Photography for being kind enough to take these pictures for me! Nina is so sweet and talented- be sure to check her out on FB and Instagram!

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured, White Coat Wardrobe, and Mix and Match Fashion!

Happy Thursday Friends!

post signature

8 comments

  1. Such a fun necklace, and your whole nautical outfit is just adorable on you. Cute! P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is fun! I love this skirt, this style is so prefect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace!! So neat and unique, the bows on your sandals are adorable!
    from the link up
    jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a soft spot for all things nautical as well, and that necklace is just so over the top and fun! I have a few of her pieces as well and they are as striking as they are unique.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to meet a fellow Heidi Daus lover! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)