Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Maroon-ed

There is nothing more romantic than a whole lotta lace… but you know what isn't romantic?! The Florida humidity! Folks my hair was just not loving the heat so up it went! (Although I'm kind of digging' this fun little updo that came out of it)!

Anywho… back to this lovely dress! I got this gem on sale for $20 at the Loft earlier this year- it was the last in stock (in my world that means #meanttobe). I love this simple and sophisticated look for special events- it's just classy as can be! What is your go-to look for special events?









Dress: Loft (Love it in these colors) // Shoes: Payless (similar) // Headband: Francesca's (love this) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Necklace: Bellezza (similar)

"Classy is the original black" - unknown

{Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion, Stylin' in St Louis, and Living in Color Style}

post signature

20 comments

  1. Great look and I love the up do too, this headband is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never decide if I like your style advice or the gorgeous pictures of you more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. making me blush over here- you are the sweetest! xo

      Delete
  3. Great deal on that dress! I love when I get a deal that I feel like is meant to be! The color is great on you!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  4. You look stunning! I love the neckline of the dress. And your hair looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy you visited Girl Meets Bow!

      Delete
  5. I am loving everything about this outfit! The dress is so cute and I love your headband as well! Shooting your pictures in front of the fountain is such a great idea as well :)
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous dress, and what a steal! I love your hairband, you look great!! I love the color, I think you can wear this year round.. just maybe add a jacket and black tights, etc for fall. love it
    from the link up, please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the ideas Jessica! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy you visited Girl Meets Bow!

      Delete
  8. Looking fab, girl! I loooove that dress on you <3

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! I'm always happy to support other bloggers any way I can!

      Delete
  9. You look so classy, and that fountain is so pretty! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress. I really love your accessories, that necklace and headband are just beautiful x
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! You are very sweet!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)