Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lovely Lavender

Don't you love a versatile dress? I sure do! This lil number does the trick quite perfectly! I dressed it up here for more of a "ladies who lunch" look, but I've thrown it on with sandals for running around town and also changed out my jewelry for more of an evening look. When you can style something that many ways, then for sure you are getting your cost per wear (price of item/number of times you wear = cost per wear)!







Dress: J.Crew Factory // Wedges: J.Crew Factory // Gold Necklace: R.J. Graziano (similar here) // Bow Bracelet: Katie Bowhead 

As you can see I couldn't resist the 40% off sale at the Loft... and had to stop taking pictures to buy a little somethin' somthin'! :) #lifeofashopaholic

post signature

1 comment

  1. I have a dress in this shape in navy and I wear it like crazy. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)