Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

J.Crew Floral Skirt

Happy Tuesday Y'all! This sweet J.Crew floral skirt has been making its rounds on the blogsphere lately and I have been totally smitten. Well over Memorial Day weekend I feel into the biggest shopping luck-out of ALL TIME! This beauty was at my local J.Crew store marked down to $20 (you read that right!)- then... it got even better! Not only was this skirt the last one in the store (and in my size), when I checked out it was an additional 40% off sale! That's right folks, this stunner cost me $12.88!!! What is the biggest steal you ever had while shopping??









Skirt: J.Crew // Tee: Loft (similar) // Wedges: Payless (on sale for under $20) // Necklace: Technibond (sold out but love this) // Bracelets: Victoria Wieck, Technibond (coming June 23) // Ring: Technibond (sold out but similar here)

PS- Don't forget that my code (GMBES) for 10% off your purchase at eshakti is still valid (but only until June 19th)! Have fun shopping :)

post signature

2 comments

  1. Love the pattern play here! That is such a cute floral skirt!

    xoxo
    Lexi

    the-streetsofgold.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)