Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Buzzing Like Neon

No one does neon better than J.Crew- I mean have you ever seen a more fun dress in your life?! This neon shift had me all abuzz the minute I saw it… and then I patiently waited for a great sale :) Just putting this dress on was an instant mood-brightner- how can you not smile when your dress needs sunglasses? 

I hope you all have a bright and happy Monday- I was in a wedding in St Louis this past weekend so I'm working hard to get back into the "groove" today! 










Dress: J.Crew (on super sale! tip: runs big so size down) // Wedges: Vince Camuto (old, super similar) // Bracelets: Groop Dealz (love this alternative) // Ring: HSN (old, similar) // Tote: Target (last year, love this)


post signature

4 comments

  1. Love this dress! you look beautiful! I was at the factory store yesterday and there were some great deals. I just adore J. Crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- and when you can get it on sale it's all the better :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun dress! Love the bright colors :)

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving brights this summer (and always)! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)