Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

#AngieDoesDallas {Bachelorette Weekend Recap}

My sweet friend Angie is getting MARRIED this week (#letthefunbegin)! In honor of her wedding week I wanted to put up a fun little recap of her bachelorette party last weekend in Dallas. None of us girls had ever been to Dallas before, and I have to say that I loved it! There was so much to do and I would love to go back and explore even more!

Day 1 started with a yummy lunch at Sambuca. It was such a gorgeous day that we sat out on the patio and enjoyed some cocktails and catching up! We hadn't all met before so it was fun to get to know each other over delish drinks!


After lunch we did a little bar hopping. We all loved The Standard Pour- the strawberry champagne concoction was so yummy and the bar was gorgeous!




While in Dallas we stayed at The Palomar Hotel - y'all I cannot recommend it enough! The staff was so sweet to us and took care of everything we needed. And they have a free happy hour every day! Yum!





On our first night out we went to dinner at the W Hotel and then out dancing at Plush. How cute is our adorable bachelorette?! (love her Lilly!)





On our second day we laid out by the pool all morning- it was heavenly! Then we went to a pole-dancing class... y'all it was HARD- I woke up so sore the next day! Thanks to The Girl's Room for a fun class!

Our evening activities were, um-humm, very "bacheloretty"... and that's all this lady is going to say! ;) 






We wrapped up the weekend with the best breakfast ever at Bread Winners!! Yes... I chowed down on chicken and waffles (doesn't get more southern than that)! 


We had such a fun weekend! So thankful for this time to celebrate Angie and excited to get our girl married this weekend! Ang, I'm honored to stand by your side this week as you and Brian tie the knot. You deserve the sweetest happily ever after! xo


post signature

4 comments

  1. where are your dresses from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Details coming to the blog soon… stay tuned (i.e.: tune in tomorrow) :)

      Delete
  2. Gentry, you are the sweetest! It was such a great weekend and loved having so many of my special friends there to celebrate with me! And thank you again for flying in from Florida!!! See you in a few days! PS. Love the recap...and enjoying my 5 minutes of social media fame :) ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww- I'm so glad you had a great weekend! I LOVED being there!! 5 more days… eek!!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)