Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Girl Can Dream...

If you're anything like me then Las Vegas is definitely on your bucket list! Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to visit in person yet, but some days when things get super-stressful I think about how much it would be to jet to the Strip with my girlfriends and enjoy a fun weekend of letting my hair down!!

So what would I do when I first got to Vegas? Lay out by the pool of course! After checking out vegas.com there is no doubt I would be staying at The Aria and laying out at the Liquid Lounge. A cocktail in one hand and InStyle in the other? Pinch me!

Poolside Lounging

Ralph Lauren swimsuit cover up / Bikini swimwear / Prism bikini swimwear / Tory burch shoes / Kate Spade beach tote / Vintage hat



After laying out, I know that I would work up an appetite! Dinners out with my girls are always one of my favorite things! This fun floral dress just says "sophisticated" and dressing it up with bold gold jewelry is just so Vegas! I love well-cooked crab and lobster dishes (I am from the water-front you know) so American Fish would be right up my pallet (and perfect for wearing this fab dress)!

Dinner Time


Wrapping up the night with a whole lot of booty-shaking would be the perfect end to the day! I already have my disco-sights set on Haze Nightclub - it would be the perfect spot for these pink dancing shoes!

Night Lights

River Island jump suit / Alice + Olivia leather pumps / Kate Spade brown purse / Studded cuff bracelet / Ben Amun gold plated chain link necklace / Tory Burch drop earrings / BP. Beaded Headband

Friends, I am day-dreaming of this perfect little get-away at the Aria! This girl desperately needs a Vegas Vacation. Now off to work so I can raise the funds to make this perfect weekend my reality :) Hope you enjoyed #MyVegasStyle!

Happy Dreaming!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)