Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Bold Colors

I have never subscribed to the notion that workwear has to be boring and full of basic black. Rather I believe that bold, bright colors used correctly are far chicer than neutrals! For me and this dress it was love at first sight! The fun pattern, the fabulous colors, and the conservative cut were perfect for my fashionable office! To combat the office chill I grabbed a black cardigan before I jetted out the door and I was ready to tackle the day.

How do you incorporate bold colors into your work wardrobe?









Dress: CYNTHIA Cynthia Rowley (out of stock online but still in some stores) // Shoes: Antonio Melani (similar here and here) // Watch: HSN (here)

post signature

1 comment

  1. I love the cut of the dress and those beautiful colors! Too cute! TYJ.....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)