Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

What I'm Loving Lately: A Perfect LBD


I have been on an extreme hunt for one of the most sought-after, classic pieces a woman can own- a Little Black Dress! I have been desperately seeking this closet staple, hoping to find a piece that is not only flattering, but also highly versatile too!

Well, inspired by this post from the Northeast Girl I headed to Kohl's to check out their dress selection. And what do you know? I found the holy grail of Little Black Dresses! A comfortable knit, subtle striping... it's absolute PERFECTION! I was also inspired by jewelry from J.R. Dunn that gives your look the perfect pizzaz! Here are two of the hundreds of ways I plan to style my find:

An Executive Presentation:

In my corporate life I often find myself having to make executive presentations. Since I am not a girl who enjoys “power suits” a powerful LBD is my go-to foundation piece for my work look. Adding a classic pearl set and timeless watch says, “I got this- you’re about to watch me shine!”







WEEKEND WEAR:

Transitioning this dress to the weekend is easy with a simple change of accessories and footwear. Adding an army jacket and converse keeps the look comfortable for running errands, but the jewels keep it "me"- which is the most important part of styling any look! :) 









Friends have you found the perfect LBD? Do you love being able to style it 1756424375 different ways- what are your favorites? 


post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)