Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Tropical Oasis

Happy Friday Y'all!!

It's the end of a busy week and I felt the best way to celebrate was with a whole lot of color! If I can tell you the truth, I have never in my life owned a pencil skirt! I have always been self-conscious about my curvy hips and felt that pencil skirts just accentuated that fact.  But last summer I fell madly in love with this skirt from LOFT... the tropical print + bright colors were perfect for my wardrobe! When it went on sale for under $10 it was a no brainer! Friends I am so glad I took a chance on this fun piece. Although I am not a convert to pencil skirts I love how this one fits and it has given me a fun, new look in my closet.

It will be a busy weekend over here with the Junior League "Once Upon a Tea Party and Fashion Show" (I'm modeling- eek so excited!!) Can't wait to share this fun event with you next week! Have a wonderful weekend!








Shirt: Merona (here) // Skirt: LOFT (love this and this) // Necklace: Forever 21 (love this) // Watch: HSN (here) // Bracelet: HSN (here) // Ring: HSN (here) // Wedges: Target (similar here) // Wallet: Kate Spade (love this)


post signature

1 comment

  1. Beautiful tropical colors!! What a steal you got.... sometimes it pays to wait!! TYJ.....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)