Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunset Maxi

I don't think there is anything more beautiful than Gulf Coast sunsets on the beach. I love watching these natural moments and reflecting on all the beauty in my day. And can we discuss how beautiful this maxi is?! Friends if you haven't discovered Kiki La'Rue yet then you absolutely MUST click over now and check out her amazing store- she has the biggest heart and the cutest clothes for girls of every size/shape/style! With a dress this dramatic, I kept my jewelry simple so I didn't distract from the drama.  I had so much fun styling this look (and twirling in the sand)!











Dress: Kiki La'Rue (shop her great collection here) // Leather "Hope" Bracelet (similar here- this one coming this summer to HSN!) // Ring: HSN (here) // "Florida" Necklace: Sophie and Trey (similar here)

Seeing a natural miracle so big, reminds me of how small I am- and what a joy it it to place my hope in a God so faithful! Friends, I hope that your Thursday brings you reminders (big or small) of how loved you are!

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-Fer Thursday!

post signature

6 comments

  1. That sunset and your photos are gorgeous. Loving the color-blocked chevron maxi. So pretty, Gentry. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! I don't see it on the Kiki website though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry- I should have clarified that I bought it from Kiki at the end of last summer :( She has SO many great other ones though!! Hope you find one you love (I have several on my wish list) :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Gentry!!! I nominated you for the Liebster award. On a side note I love your name. Very unique.
    ~Angela
    http://www.prettyinherpearls.com/liebster-award-nominees/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)