Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture: Happy Easter!

Oh sweet friends, what a beautiful day it is- the day we celebrate the sweetest words, "By his wounds we are healed"!

I can think of nothing more beautiful than the Lord's grace for each of us- a love so deep and so true that he gave the Son he dearly loved so that you and I would one day join Him in Heaven. I am humbled by God's love. I am humbled by Jesus' trust in his Father. I am humbled by the greatest act of love the world will ever know.

So today we celebrate this love, and the life it promises us, for there is no sweeter joy to be had. Happy Easter Friends!!



post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)