Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Springtime Stripes

The minute I laid eyes on this dress my brain shouted "me me me"... and when Old Navy ran a 40% off dresses promo- well it was a no brainer ;) I love the stripes (surprise surprise) and the lightweight, breezy material- It's absolutely perfect for a hot Florida spring!








Dress: Old Navy (here) // Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar here) // Bracelet: HSN (love this) // Ring: HSN (similar here)

Have you scored any fabulous steals lately?

post signature

3 comments

  1. LOVE this dress on you. You wear it way better than the model on the site. And the buckles on those heels are killing me with their awesomeness.

    Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress too, Gentry. Anything with stripes & color-block in my book, is awesome. The cognac wedges are great, too. And these photos are all so beautiful. Nice, warm and full of Florida sun - totally the opposite of my current weather.

    Check out the latest from me. Have a Great Wednesday, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)