Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Saturday Stroll

One of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday is browsing my local bookstore. I love perusing the shelves and discovering what is going to be my new favorite (I re-read my books about 17 times each)! For trolling the shelves I love the combination of a comfy sweater and shorts. Add an oversize tote to haul your finds and you are ready for the day!







Sweater: Old Navy (on super sale) // Shorts: Loft (here) // Necklace: Sophie and Trey (exact here) // Boat Shoes: Old Navy (love these) // Tote: Gifted // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer (here) // Sunglasses: Forever 21 (here

Hope your Saturday is filled with sunshine!


post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)