Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Palm Fronds and Pink

Happy Monday Y'all!

It's a bright new week so why not kick it off with a whole lot of color? I have been dying to break this skirt out of my closet- it just screams spring! The weather has been glorious so it was definitely time to take it for a spin. I thought it would be fun to pair it with this lime green tee for an extra dose of bright! With colors like this I'm always going to be in a sunny state of mind!








Tee: LOFT (similar here) // Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (love this) // Sandals: Jack Rogers (here) // Necklace: Moon and Lola via HSN (here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Bracelet: HSN (here) // Ring: HSN (here)

Linking up with The Fashion Canvas for a Trend Spin Linkup!

post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)