Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Navy + Turq

Navy + Turquoise is one of my newest favorite color combinations; something about these beachy shades looks just perfect together! I have a feeling this won't be the first time you see these colors paired together here! Plus, pattern mixing lace and stripes is the perfect nod to this gorgeous spring we are having (I'm so sorry if it's still snowing where you are!) This floral statement necklace is one of my favorite accessory purchases of the past few month- how can you not wear a big smile when you have a huge bouquet of florals around your neck? :) 

What is your favorite color combination for Spring?









Lace Top: Merona (similar here) // Striped Skirt: LOFT (similar here and here) // Sandals: Jack Rogers (here) // Necklace: Shop Hello Glam (similar here) // Bracelet: gifted (similar here)


Linking up with Everyday Fashion and Finance and Perfectly Coutured for Three-fer Thursday - come join the fun!

post signature

16 comments

  1. Love it! I love that color combo too.
    <3
    Yulissa
    Sequins and Tulle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh very spring! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way... it just feels like spring! :)

      Delete
  3. That skirt, that skirt! LOVE the shades of turquiose! And could it match the necklace any better?? TYJ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a perfect match (if I do say so myself) :)

      Delete
  4. So cute! I love the colors on you!

    ~J
    www.BlessHerHeartYall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the color combo!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that color combo! Great outfit!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love navy and turquoise together and that skirt is perfect for spring. I would have never thought to combine lace and stripes, but it looks awesome. Please consider joining my Light It Up Blue link-up for Autism Awareness: http://notjustbrides.blogspot.com/2014/04/light-it-up-blue.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out- thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  8. I love navy and turquoise together! I actually love navy with pretty much anything… That skirt is so adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a girl after my own heart- navy all the way! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)