Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Mile-Long Maxi

Friends I am head over heels for this maxi dress! The minute I tried it on I felt about 7 feet tall (which for a shorter girl like me is saying something)! Maxi dresses are so great for elongating your figure and hiding a multitude of sins- and they are perfect for a look of easy elegance. I also love that this outfit perfectly matched my Lilly Pulitzer wine glass (a great coincidence, no?). Cheers to Thursday y'all!












Dress: Loft Outlet (last summer, love this) // Cardigan: J.Crew Factory (here) // Belt: Loft // Necklace: Francescas (similar) // Sandals: Vince Camuto (love these) // Ring: HSN (similar) //Wine Glass: Lilly Pulitzer (obsessed with this pattern

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-Fer Thursday!

post signature

8 comments

  1. You look perfectly adorable in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous. WOW!! I love that mile-long maxi - such a whimsical floral print. And the mustard cardigan is perfect with it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad I just found you through the Three-fer Link up because I love love love your sense of style. (I may or may not have just stalked two weeks of your blog posts.) All of the pretty colors, fun prints, and feminine pieces! Black, white, and yellow = perfect color combination. You've made a new follower out of me.

    Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day!! Thank you so much for your sweet words! So happy to have you stopping by and following along :)

      Delete
  4. That maxi is too cute!! I have such a hard time finding them because I am short and most of them are for people who are apparently 7 ft tall. Love the colorful cardi with it. You look adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)