Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Event Recap: JLSP Once Upon a Tea

Sunday was our Junior League's spring tea party and fashion show "Once Upon a Tea"- it was a sold out event and oh-so-much fun! My family came over to join me for the day and it was great to spend time showing them what I love and am so involved in. They even got to see me strut my stuff on the runway! I am so thankful for their love and support!





Dress: J.Crew (last summer) // Wedges: J.Crew Factory (here) // Necklace: Our World Boutique (here-only $4.99!
This is the first look I modeled, and I couldn't have been happier to support my Gators!! This is the perfect game day dress- comfortable AND adorable! And how cute is this cooler?! I want to fill it up with yummy drinks and tailgate before the big game :)




All pieces in this look were provided by Marion's Boutique (online here)
This was my second look from Marion's and I loved the comfort and style of this dress. It was just perfect for every occasion I could think of- dressed up with wedges for work or Jack Rogers for the weekend. How fun is this look?! PS- how cute is my fellow leaguer and model partner? Her summer look was awesome too!





Both of us are wearing head-to-toe looks from Marion's Boutique (here)
Next, I modeled some looks for White House Black Market. What I really love about WHBM is that they are branching out into some lovely colors this season- the pastels are so on trend and easy to wear. This first look just screams Spring!

I also have to give a shout-out to the sweet girls at the Westshore Plaza store who helped fit me for these looks- they were sweet as sugar and so much fun to work with! :)



Top (here) // Skirt (here) // Jacket (in-store only) // Necklace (here) // Shoes (here)
PS- I also have to admit my embarrassing model moment... these nude pumps were 1/2 size too big and I walked right out of them on the runway! oops! I had to put on my biggest smile (and my shoe) and keep on strutting! 

My final look for WHBM was the fan-favorite among my friends! I felt like Jackie-O in this fabulous suit- and don't even get me started on that FABULOUS bow!! It was everything I loved in life in a suit!  Talk about a stunning piece! 




Jacket (here) // Skirt (here) // Top (here) // Shoes (here) // Bracelet (here)

Congrats to the Tea Party committee on a lovely event and fun afternoon! Thanks for letting me be part of the fun! :)

post signature

2 comments

  1. Loved being there and seeing a very special part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocking each ensemble and your pretty yellow dress. I am a huge fan of WHBM. I own a lot of their classic but fun, unique pieces. As a matter of fact I am doing a remix challenge this whole month of April (which I'd love for you to check out, please) and I included a lot if WHBM pieces. That white suit is fabulous! What a great event!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)