Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Beach Bum

There is seriously nothing better than a great beach day... the sand, the surf, the sun- it's heavenly! Recently I had one of those way to rare "free" days, and putting my toes in the sand was the only "to-do" on my list - what a treat it was! When I do slip over to the beach, I love reading a fun book (chic-lit is my favorite) and working on my tan. There are definitely a few perks to being a Florida native ;)









Swimsuit: Target (love this) // Cover-up: Tracy Negoshian (love this and this) // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer (here) // Sunglasses: Payless (here

Happy Friday Friends!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Once again, gorgeous photos. =) That cover-up is so cute.

    You know I've told you before that I seriously love your blog. I am hoping one day soon you will stop by mine as well.

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, ADA. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)