Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ahoy Matey!

Anchors and the ocean go together like puppies and snuggles- a perfect duo! For an evening stroll on the beach it seemed only appropriate to be covered in head-to-toe anchors. For a bold print like this I left my accessories simple so my dress could do the talking for me (and my windblown hair... that did a lot of talking too!) :)









Dress: Old Navy (here- on sale for $10!!) // Wedges: Payless (love these) // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer (here) // Sunglasses: Payless (here) // Bracelet: Bellezza (here) // Ring: Bellezza (here

Hope you have a wonderful week friends... I have the most exciting news to share on Thursday!! I'm bursting share the fun with you! :) 

post signature

3 comments

  1. Love this entire outfit. And ON and Payless for the win!! I love finding cute things for a great price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- cute + affordable = a WIN! :)

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous. What an awesome dress and wedges. They match perfectly together. Loving these photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)