Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Part 3

Well friends, we've made it to Friday so it's time to talk about my favorite occasion to dress for- Casual Friday! When you work in an office as fashion-forward and flexible as mine, everyday can seem like casual Friday, but I still have specific outfits I set aside for these days.

This outfit just make me happy and is the perfect way to end a workweek. It's casual (but not underdressed for the workplace), there are pearls involved, and I can talk for hours about my love for these blinded out sparkly loafers!! Not only can you work hard in this look, but you can play hard after hours too ;)









Chambray: Gap (here) // Black Skirt: G By Guliana via HSN (similar here) // Sparkly Loafers: Steve Madden via HSN (similar here) // Pearl Necklace: Francesca's (love this) // Ceramic Watch: HSN (here)

How are you celebrating your Friday friends? This weekend is the Junior League's Whale of a Sale so I will be volunteering all weekend. Buddy and I are also headed to a friend's daughter's birthday party Sunday- it's going to be a wonderfully busy weekend before I start my new position on Monday!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Boy, your "workplace casual" is so fashionable and c-u-t-e!! Gentry, I adore you :) TYJ.........

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)