Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Part 2

Today is Part 2 of my "Workweek Chic" series about what I wear to work. The occasion I am dressed for today is a vendor meeting. As part of my new position (that I start on Monday- eek!) I will now get a lot more interaction with our vendors and will get to meet with them on a fairly regular basis.  As you can imagine these meetings can often be quite long- so being comfortable is just as important as looking great! I think of this as a "semi-formal" occasion- wanting to look great, but again knowing comfort is key.

I found this tweed top at the Loft a few weeks ago (and on super sale) and when I put it on it felt as comfortable as your favorite sweatshirt! That is sure a win in my book :) To "fancy" it up, I piled on the pearls and the bangles- you can't go wrong with a little bling right?!










Top: Loft (here - currently an extra 40% off) // Pants: Merona (similar here) // Necklace: HSN (similar here) // Bracelets (exacy here, similar here and here here) // "G" Ring: HSN (here) // Shoes: Lauren Conrad via Kohls (here - on sale!) 

Here's to adding a little more fancy to your Thursday! 

PS- Today I am linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-fer Thursday. Hop on over to their blogs to discover some new friends!



post signature

9 comments

  1. This was one of my favorites. Now to try to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classic outfit! I love all the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (and thanks to HSN for the fab accessories)! :)

      Delete
  3. This is definitely a chic outfit, I love it!! That is a really cute top!

    XO,
    Lexi

    the-streetsofgold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Somtimes those impulse sale buys are really good ;)

      Delete
  4. I love the touch of turquoise in the bracelet and the beautiful pearl necklace! TYJ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The turquoise is definitely your style! :)

      Delete
  5. I love that Outfit. That top is so beautiful & unique. Loving all the jewels too, especially the bracelets.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)