Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunshine Ahead

The weather down here in the Sunshine State has been just gorgeous lately; sunny and 75 is not just the name of a fun country song, but also the perfect description of our recent forecast! When the weatherman calls for sunshine, I can't help but break out my sunniest clothing in response! I'm so very ready for the Spring season- my brights are here to stay!








Striped Shirt: Gap (similar here) // Polka Dot Skirt: Loft (similar here) // Flats: Elliott Lucca (here) // Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Ring: HSN (similar here) // Sunglasses: Target (similar here) // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer (here)  

As a fun side note- I was photobombed by the cutest cousin around... he even picked out these fun glasses for me to wear! Couldn't resist sharing this adorable picture of my sweet Nick!


Even if your forecast isn't sunny, make sure your disposition is! Happy Tuesday! :)

post signature

6 comments

  1. Love your post. It makes me ready for spring. Nicholas was thrilled to be part of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved having him as part of it :)

      Delete
  2. That polka dot yellow skirt is too cute! TYJ........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  3. You look so adorable! Obsessed with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)