Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Strollin' and Sippin'

Let's be honest friends... sometimes shopping can be exhausting! When I'm looking for that mid-afternoon pick-me-up, nothing quite hits the spot like a yummy iced coffee! Last weekend was so beautiful that I couldn't resist poking around into all the fun local shops downtown and checking out all the fun treasures to be found. There is something magical about a sunny afternoon filled with shopping + coffee isn't there... days like these are just good for the soul :)

Sidenote... I just bought my first J.Crew city mini and can I just tell you how obsessed I am?! The perfect fit, the perfect length- this will not be my last city mini my friends!










Pink Button Up: Loft (similar here) // Navy Skirt: J.Crew Factory (here) // Necklace: Loft Outlet (similar here) // Flats: Audrey Brooke (here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Bracelet: HSN (similar here) // Ring: HSN (similar here)


PS- Today I am linking up for Three-fer Thursday with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance- check out the blogs of these awesome ladies!

post signature

8 comments

  1. Looking so pretty and feminine! I love the skirt on you. Fits you nicely :)

    Visiting you from the Three-Fer Thursday linkup. I'd love to follow your blog. let me know if you're up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! I would love to have you follow along!

      Delete
  2. The pink blouse with mini polka dots is just too adorable, especially when paired with that skirt and bow necklace! TYJ...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! polka dots and pearls are a match made in heaven!

      Delete
  3. This outfit is soooo cute!!! And I adore your haircut!

    xoxo
    www.bowsanddepos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink top looks really nice on you and is perfect with that skirt. I love it because even tucked in it shows off your waistline! Just hopped over from Everyday fashion and finance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting! Come again soon! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)