Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sitting on the Dock of the Bay

I don't think I've made any secret of my nautical obsession! About 80% of my wardrobe is covered in a motif related to the sea. With a few hints of spring in the air, I am ready to break out all my sea-faring gear in full force. This fun sweater from Old Navy (my go-to store) is the perfect combination of warmth (since it is still winter in Florida) and a sea-side Spring!







Sweater: Old Navy (here) // Skirt: Merona (here) // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here) // Opal Ring: HSN (here) // Flats: Audrey Brooke via DSW (here)

Dreaming of sunshine and boats!

post signature

5 comments

  1. LOVE that skirt Gentry! Looks so relaxed and comfortable! TYJ..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect!! I love the skirt! And Old Navy is one of my favs, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's seriously the BEST store for fun, classic pieces!

      Delete
  3. This skirt is adorable! The pattern is so fun!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)