Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Organize-Me Monday: Juggling It All


I recently interviewed with some very successful women in my company, and I asked each of them the same question, "How do you maintain the ever elusive work-life balance?" I loved the answers that I received!

Each of these women told me that everyday is a juggling act, some days we juggle more heavily to work, some days our personal lives, and some days our community engagements. As successful women we will not often get those days that are perfectly proportionate - each day is about prioritizing.

It is easy to get overwhelmed by all that I have going on, but I am trying to focus on my priorities each day. I know that some days are going to juggle towards work, some days are going to lean towards my personal life, and some days are going to pull me into my community work. And every day I am going to work hard for each of these areas of my life- because they are all important and they all make me who I am.


Do you ever feel that life is a juggling act? How do you balance it all?



post signature

1 comment

  1. For what it is worth, as a 50+ year old (yuk I dislike even writing that!), the "perfect balance" is yet to be found, but I do like these ladies' ideas of letting each day lean toward a different area, based on what faces us in our calendar. The trick is to let the other sides of yourself/commitments "off the hook" that day while you focus on another area. And not try to accomplish everything. That can lead to guilt. Prioritized to do lists, starring the 2-3 MAIN things that must get done that day seems to help! Good luck! TYJ.........

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)