Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

I Want to Ride My Bicycle

For a long time {years} I was terrified to ride a bike. I had a terrible fall on one as a little girl and that scared me senseless. About a year ago I decided to conquer my fear and try riding a bike again. I'm no expert, but I am finally regaining a sense of confidence on a bike. It's been fun to ride around and explore my new city!

Enter The Bicycle Store of St Petersburg- an adorable bike rental shop in downtown St Pete that happens to be run by one awesome and kind woman (thank you Lisa for letting me play in your shop)! Lisa believes that everyone should have a chance to explore our beautiful city on a bike so her business helps our tourists and local clientele rent a bike that is perfect for making memories. I happen to love how many pink choices there are! The shop is also full of fun graphic tees and cute bike-themed outfits that will compliment your rental perfectly.









Dress: Target (similar here, on sale here and here) // Necklace: GroopDealz (similar here) // Boots: Sam Edelman (here) // Ring: HSN (similar here) // Watch: HSN (similar here)

If you ever decide to vacation down here, make sure to stop in and tell Lisa and her sweet staff "hi"- they'd love to brew you a fresh coffee and tell you all about biking! You can keep up with them on FB here.

post signature

8 comments

  1. I am so glad that after 20 something years, you are trying biking again. I remember that frightening day and my previously brave/confident girl stubbornly deciding she had had enough of that mode of transportation! TYJ.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy your new bike and the thrill of the ride!
    You look great and I must say those boots look great on. I received the same pair for Christmas and love them. I am stopping by via the link up at Simply Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! They really are the best boots ever- I can't get enough! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the stripes!

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, that pink bike is so cute! I wish I had it, I love cycling.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable dress! And that bike is just too cute! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)