Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happy Wedding Day Andrea! #thereadwedding

 HAPPY WEDDING DAY to my gorgeous girlfriend, Andrea {soon-to-be} Read!

This sweet girl came into my life while we were half-way though the University of Florida and I could not be happier to have her in my life. She is a true encourager and constantly lifts each of her girlfriends up, always letting us know how special we are. Well today it is her turn to be the center of attention and know how amazing she is! She has met the love of her life and best friend in Bobby and I couldn't be happier to help her celebrate today!

Here are a few pics from her Bachelorette dinner at the Columbia (the yummiest restaurant in town)!



This is one red-hot bachelorette! woot-woot!


These gals are my heart


You can't get Gator girls together and not expect to get "chomped"


Andrea, me and my boots can't wait to boot-scoot with you and Bobby! Happy wedding day love!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Tell Andrea she is gorgeous in that red dress! GO GATORS! TYJ.......

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)