Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Event Recap: Junior League Winter Conference

First of all, I am so sorry for the delay in posting this! Life has been a little bit of a whirlwind lately, and I really wanted to be able to gather my thoughts before I shared this incredible trip with you.

At the end of January I was so very fortunate to have the opportunity to attend The Association of Junior League's International Winter Leadership Conference (say that three times fast) in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was the most amazing weekend of leadership training and learning and left me more excited than ever for the next two years of serving my league! I got so many valuable ideas that I can't wait to share with my league ladies and really saw the incredible impact that a dedicated group of women can make in their community, state, nation, and world!

I think the most incredible part of the trip was realizing that this was exactly where I was supposed to be. This journey of mine has been so covered in prayer, not only by me but by some phenomenal women in my life. And when you pray about something so much, and then you see it all come together and see the Lord's purpose at work... well it's a pretty special feeling and it has left me completely humbled more than once (and probably will many more times).

I hope these personal pictures give you a sneak peek into my fun trip! I can't wait to share more with you (and my league) as the year unfolds!

I was so excited to use my Florida tote at conference!
All my supplies ready to go- I was set for note taking and thought-gathering all weekend!
Fun Junior League goodies for sale
I LOVED this session on servant leadership- I will never look at my leadership role the same way again!
Life is so funny (in the best way)- Me and Kelly-Ann met years ago at a summer camp... fast forward almost 10 years later and now we are both President-Elect's of our Junior League! What a wonderful surprise!
A fun reception at the Children's Museum that the JL of Phoenix founded
Such a fun time catching up!
A bunch of the Florida league ladies at dinner- so fun to make new friends!
Excuse the terrible selfie... but I was SO excited about my Lilly Pulitzer Junior League scarf- I had to wear it home on the plane :) 
Well there you have it! My wonderful whirlwind weekend!

post signature

6 comments

  1. Your outfits are so adorable and colorful - love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dressing in bright colors is perfect for brightening your mood :)

      Delete
  2. I need those pants in the first photo! Where are they from? Love that look.

    xo,
    Megan Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pants are the Lilly Pulitzer Luxury Capris in Amuse Bouche - they are as comfortable as they are cute :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! That outfit with the pink top and patterned pants is ADORABLE! Love the yellow sweater, too! How bright and uplifting! TYJ........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- those brights sure put me in a cheery mood- I'm ready for spring!!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)