Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Event Recap: Bobby + Andrea #thereadwedding

Alright friends, you're going to have to bear with me today- the wedding of my sweet friend Andrea was so much fun! I have tons of pictures to recap this wonderful evening of celebrating the love of Andrea + Bobby.

The wedding was held at Weeki Wachee Springs (home of the live mermaids!) and it was such a pretty location- we even saw a live peacock wandering through the ceremony site!



This bride couldn't wait to meet her groom at the end of the aisle! So much joy!


Here are some detail shots of the reception site. I loved the mason jar place settings- what a fun gift for your guests.






The groom is a personal trainer and I loved this cake topper of Andrea dragging him away from his dumbbells- too funny and a cute personal touch!


And now for some fun "party shots"- it was a dancin' celebration and there was love and joy radiating in the room! 







Congratulations Andrea + Bobby!! So happy for your Happily Ever After!



post signature

3 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)