Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

What I'm Loving Lately: CYNTHIA, Cynthia Rowley

If you're not from the south then you may have never heard of a great department store called Belk. About a year ago Belk began revamping its marketing campaign (and its image) and now advertises that it is the headquarters for "Modern, Southern Style". They carry all of your favorite designers plus some great local southern lines - it's a great place to shop!

Well I was pursuing their website this week and saw tons of fabulous pieces from their CYNTHIA by Cynthia Rowley line and I was hooked! The best part? All these below pieces are on super-sale currently! Here is what I am coveting this week:

A fun, flirty dress for Spring (here)


A little touch of nautical (here)
Dying over this flamingo shirt! (here)
Such a fun cardigan for this Florida gal (here) 
I can't resist a great bow cardigan! (here)
A post-holiday favorite under $20 (here)
I'm headed to a girlfriend's bachelorette party tonight- can't wait to share the pictures of my sweet friends with y'all!

Happy Thursday!


post signature

4 comments

  1. I've been in love with Cynthia Rowley forever! I've never found them in stores, I've got to check this out.

    Caitlin C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help you find her! :) She's fab! XO

      Delete
  2. Was so upset when our Belks closed a few years ago. I would find the cutest dresses there... at very reasonable prices. Throw in a store coupon, and you have a steal! TYJ........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was one closer here too... good thing I love online shopping :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)