Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sweet Divas

I don't know about you, but shopping sure makes me hungry! Something about trying on tons of outfits sure works up a girl's appetite :) I believe in the motto "Shopping is my Cardio". 

When I am shopping in our adorable downtown St Petersburg, I love to stop into my favorite ice cream shop, Sweet Divas. The homemade gelato and chocolates are made with all locally sourced ingredients picked by the owner herself and made fresh every day. The husband and wife team that owns this shop are the most down-to-earth and genuinely nice couple and are very generous in their local community. I love supporting a local business with a good heart! 







Pink Jacket: LOFT (last year, similar here) // Striped Shirt: Gap (similar here and here) // Jeans: LOFT (here) // Flats: Payless (here) // Bracelet: HSN (here)

Hope you enjoyed a peek inside my sweet tooth spot!

post signature

7 comments

  1. As an ice cream addict, this place looks amazing! Plus it is adorable. Wish I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the best! Glad to have met a fellow ice-cream addict :)

      Delete
  2. Take us there when we visit! Looks yummy. TYJ.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)