Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Stripes + Anchors

Has there ever been any pattern more perfect than a stripe? Don't get me wrong, I love my polka dots, chevrons, and plaid, but nothing speaks to me quite like a classic stripe. I love that this dress has me daydreaming of boat rides and afternoons with my toes dipped in the pool (even though the temps lately had me wishing I was bundled up in flannel)!

To keep with my nautical state-of-mind I added this adorable anchor-patterned scarf from the cutest lil boutique, Mayzie's, in Lakeland, FL - seriously y'all HAVE to check them out if you are in the area! I could spend a fortune in there! 

After a fun weekend in Scottsdale I am happy to be back in action with y'all (and catching up on sleep)! I have some fun posts in store coming up... so make sure you are staying tuned! 

{To keep in the loop follow me on Instagram @girlmeetsbow or on Bloglovin- link in right sidebar}









Dress: Old Navy (last year, updated version here and here) // Scarf: Mayzie's (here) // Boots: Sam Edelman (here) // Watch: Kessaris (similar here)

PS- I had the pleasure of teaming up with a fellow Junior Leaguer and a sweet friend of mine, Lisa, for some fun photos in her brand new bike shop! I can't wait to share them with you soon! Here's a sneak peak into her store...



post signature

6 comments

  1. That scarf, that scarf. Oh, how it goes well with the dress! TYJ.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... the scarf was the perfect add! :)

      Delete
  2. How stinkin cute are you!! I love this nautical look :) I just wish it was warm enough where I was at to wear it--sigh--I will have to save this outfit inspiration until spring!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! if it makes you feel better it was a chilly day when we took the pictures- I just couldn't wait to bring out some spring! :)

      Delete
  3. Visiting from Three-Fer Thursday Link-up! I love this dress, the stripes and colors are perfect!

    <3 Vicki
    Wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)