Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pattern Play

Friends, if you haven't figured it out yet you will learn very quickly that I have a huge style crush on the  Tracy Negoshian brand! I own a ton of their easy, breezy dresses and wear one almost once a week. Her fabrics are so comfortable and the cuts are flattering on literally every body shape- she can do no wrong in my book!

It's no surprise that when starting off a brand new year I would want to start it in TN! I absolutely adore this tunic dress- I can wear it to work, to cocktails, and for running errands on the way home. I can't say that about a lot of pieces in my wardrobe, so friends run (don't walk) to TracyNegoshian.com and check her out for yourself- you will not regret purchasing one of these fabulous dresses for yourself in 2014!






Dress: Tracy Negoshian (on sale, here) // Tights: Target // Boots: Sam Edleman (on sale, here) // Necklace: HSN (here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Bracelet: HSN (sold out, similar here

Hope that your 2014 is off to a fabulous start friends!

PS- Today I am linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-for Thursday! What fun it is :)

post signature

4 comments

  1. You wear her clothes well. Every dress looks so breezy and fun TYJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tunic/dress, so darling on you! And it looks perfect with those boots too! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my day! Thank you for your sweet words! Looking forward to more link-ups in the coming weeks :) - Gentry

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)