Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Party Perfect

Just because the holidays are over doesn't mean the parties have ended! Now that January is upon us it seems my social calendar is continuing to burst at the seams with birthday parties, engagement celebrations, and bridal showers. But what does one wear when it's still winter outside but the holidays are over?! My answer is bows + tulle of course!

Thanks to my stylish mamma, this adorable bow blouse is now a part of my closet and the perfect party shirt! Nothing says "celebrate" like bows, bows, bows! Tucking it into tulle, and belting it with yet another bow made me literally put on my dancin' shoes :) I am ready for cocktails with my girlfriends and the after-party night out. What is your party perfect outfit?











Bow Blouse: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohls (here) // Skirt: Old Navy (old, similar here and here- on sale!) // Belt: Kate Spade Outlet (similar here) // Necklace: Premiere Jewelry Designs (old, similar here) // Pink Ring: HSN (similar here and here) // Shoes: Traffic (exact here)

Hope the parties are plentiful for you this spring!

post signature

8 comments

  1. This is one of the most adorable outfits yet! I can't believe the cute belt and shoes! TYJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just loved putting together this fun look!

      Delete
  2. This whole outfit is just amazing :) I am a new follower coming over from the link-up! I love your style its so feminine and chic! Those booties are to die for!! Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to say! I checked out your blog too and it is just adorable- Will be reading it regularly :)

      Delete
  3. Dropping by from Stylish Tuesday! Such a pretty blouse, your mom has good taste :) I love that large cocktail ring too, so pink!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is the best lil shopping assistant- I've trained her well ;)

      I appreciate you stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm a sucker for anything with a bow, but those RUFFLE BOOTIES! Oh my word they are beautiful. Thanks for linking up with Stylish Tuesday!

    xo, Paige
    lifesapartydli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me on the Link-up! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)