Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Organize Me Monday: A Tote for Every Occasion

Happy MLK day! I'm loving that I got the day off from work- what a nice little break to catch up on life!

As you may have surmised from reading this blog so far, I am a very busy girl and my life is "go go go"- running from early morning bible studies, to work, to Junior League, to social events! With so many to-do's constantly running through my brain I had to find a way to simplify my morning routine. You know how it goes... you are rushing to get out the door and all of a sudden you think of the 10 things you need for your meetings after work- and then you have to run around like a headless chicken trying to grab them all and hope you don't forget anything!

After a few stressful mornings I knew there had to be a better way- and that's when I developed my "tote bag" system! It's a pretty simple concept; I have a tote bag for each of my commitments filled with everything I need and in the mornings I can just grab the bag and know that everything I need is in there.

The pictures detailed below are for my "blogging bag" - My necessities in it are:
     - My MacBook
     - My planner
     - An idea notebook (to jot down post ideas)
     - Pens, pencils, and highlighters
     - File Folders
     - General office supplies (post-its, tab dividers)
     - My blogging binder

Since it is all packed up, I can just grab and go when I am ready to hit my local Starbucks for a skinny peppermint mocha and an afternoon of blogging :)







Now I'm ready for a busy, on-the-go day! You can be too with these simple tricks! :) 


Tote Bag: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here and here)

Happy Monday Friends!

post signature

4 comments

  1. You are too cute!!! Adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are too sweet! Thank you for reading along!! :)

      Delete
  2. This is one of the smartest ideas ever! I did this for Moms in Touch, but you've made me think about extending it to other commitments. Simplification is key! TYJ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is... I like to make it as easy as possible!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)